We are open all Friday nights and Sunday afternoons - please visit us!
We wanna have fun!
party for Generation X, Yes - for you young people!
though - all are welcome!
Saturday 18 April 2015 start 8 PM
DJ - Marco Khaan
Entry $25, early birds $20
Early Birds: PayPal below or call Waldek on 9367 3910 or at the Club
Secure internet tickets sale with the use of PayPal:
Do you know that there is a Wi-Fi hotspot at the Polish Club General W. Sikorski?
For info about recent Club events please go to Recent Events page or to Photo Gallery
NEWS AND COMMENTS
Hopman Cup 2015!
Agnieszka Radwanska and Jerzy Janowicz
Congratulations Agnieszka and Jerzy!
The winners of Hopman Cup 2015!
We invite you to listen to the Polish language radio in Perth
6EBA FM 95.3MHz
Radio "Voice of Polonia" - Saturdays 5PM to 6PM
"Polish Radio Kurier" - Thursdays 2PM to 3:30PM, and on Sundays from 6:30PM to 7:30PM. Podcast: http://www.radiokurier.podbean.com/
You can hear Polish radio from Perth from every corner of the world via the internet: http://www.6eba.com.au
Thank You to our Sponsors
- Lottery West
- Government of Western Australia, Department of Local Government, Office of Multicultural Interests
- Consulate General of the Republic of Poland in Sydney
Businesses supporting the Club
- G.DEK Unlimited – Wall & Floor Tiling 0413 748 487
- Ludwik & Son – European Smallgoods & Continental Specialist (08) 9248 6450
- P & H Imports – Polish Beer Wholesaler 0402 416 332
- Pest Rangers – Pest Control 0402 307 997
- Polish Law Service – Solicitor Jack Marcon 0449 908 263
- Rosmoyne Family Meats – European Smallgoods (08) 9457 2464
- Seaview Aquariums – Supplies, Installation, Advice (08) 9343 7210
- Sew it Seams – Clothing Alterations - Anna Bienkowski 0438 900 360
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS
Sunday 12 April 2015
This is a traditional Polish Easter lunch. Visit our Club for this beautiful celebration of Christ Resurrection. Come with family, friends to join our friendly Club members, their families and friends and also our priests.
Firstly the Mass is celebrated at St Anthony's Catholic Church, 96 Innamincka Road, Greenmount at 10.30 AM. Afterwards we meet for the Easter meal at the Club at 1:00 PM.
Our Easter meal will be blessed as per our Easter traditions. Meal will be served by the Bistro.
All are welcome.
Sunday 12 April 2015
Annual General Meeting continued...
Continuation and coonclusion of Annual General meeting. Reporting was completed on the 22 March meeting. What remains is the Election of the President and Management Committee for the term 2015 - 2016. All Club members should be present.
Proceedings start at around 2:00 PM (after Easter Egg).
Saturday 18 April 2015
Polish Club Sikorski and Eventador invite you to:
We just wanna have fun
with great music selection by DJ - Artur, who is known in Europe as
Big party for the younger generation
however all are welcome!
Saturday 25 April 2015
Saturday 16 May 2015
Autumn Feast by the Bonfire
Please come along and have a good time
“Like” us to receive feed updates!
Find us on Facebook